Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Rockers n Rollers Then & Now 2

This is my second list of rock and roll bands that I will always remember and they helped me to grow up, thankful that they cheered me up everytime I hear them.
In the 60s & 70s, our entertainment source was the Rediffusion and the B&W television set that we hire-purchased from Rediffusion.
A version of my first TV set purchased through hire-purchase
The Monkees - the fun band which I didn't know that it didn't exist at first.
I'm A Believer - Dec 1966

2001

Sha Na Na - always looking forward to their weekly half hour TV show when Bowser strut his muscle, Lenny blew his sax and Tony, Johnny showed their sex appeal.
Those Magic Changes 1970s

Reunion 2013

The Stylistics - singalong group which I have most of their LPs
You Make Me Feel Brand New - 1974
LA, Sept 2014

Bachman Turner Overdrive - driving band

                        Bachman Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet 1974

Bachman & Turner : Taking Care of Business NYC 2014

No comments: